Friday, June 25, 2010

Recommended Reading

One of my former FAU undergrads, Shaun Hutchinson, has published a young adult novel with Simon & Schuster:
Deathday Letter. A nice reminder that your best bet for a writing community is your classmates (not your teacher), and that CRW 3010 students are often serious business. And while I'm here, a shout out to the very first person I met in my first fiction workshop back when I was a college freshman, Alexander Woo, now an award-winning writer for the oh-so-popular True Blood.

p.s. In case you haven't noticed, the blog is pretty much on hiatus until further notice (read: when I feel like it).

1 comment:

Roman Belopolsky said...

Hi, I am an undergraduate English Lit major at Stony Brook University. I've started a blog that I mean to use as a medium for showcasing young writers from all around. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the blog and make it more successful, please let me know. I could really use the help. The name of it is writerrevolt.blogspot.com, have a look if you have some time.

-Roman